Slow Foodies, we need your help!
We are trying to increase our official Slow Food Barbados membership base, which is hosted through the International Slow Food platform. We need a minimum of 40 registered members to earn a seat at the table (literally) so that we can be a part of the discussions, voting and decision making for the International Slow Food movement.
Join a network of a million activists across more than 150 countries.
Support more than 10,000 projects protecting biodiversity.
Defend Good, Clean and Fair food for all.
Members start at 5 Euro for a whole year and all members receive:
- A digital membership card
- The Slow Food Annual Report (available digitally in Italian or English)
- Monthly international e-newsletters
- Invitations to join initiatives organized around the world, often with discounted tickets
- Invitations to join initiatives organized around the world, often with discounted tickets.
You can find out more about the various membership packages and further information via this link.